Key services offered in these areas are:
- Development and measurement of Key Performance Indicators.
- Equipment criticality audits
- Reliability Centred Maintenance studies
- Generic Maintenance Strategy Development
- Audit of Preventative Maintenance Actions (PMA's) to identify cost reduction opportunities through the application of condition monitoring
- Risk-based evaluation of optimum spares holdings
- Development of maintenance procedures, tolerances and standards
AVT’s Health Check, Blueprint & Implementation support
Other tools in a top-down approach to maintenance strategy development include:
- generic maintenance strategy development
- audits of Preventative Maintenance tasks to identify opportunities for cost reduction through Condition Monitoring
- risk-based evaluation of optimum spares holdings
- development of maintenance procedures, tolerances and standards.
- Root cause of failure analysis (RCA)
Deciding What to Do, and When: We find that many of our clients know what some problem areas are, but have difficulty in prioritising improvement projects, planning the processes, and/or in implementing change.
The AVT '3 Step Approach” is pragmatic, as it identifies and prioritises the key improvements that will deliver cost reduction and/or productivity improvements in the most cost-effective way.
Step 1: Operations & Maintenance Review
A site audit by AVT's highly experienced consultants to identify areas for improvement prioritised with your business needs and benchmarked against industry standards.
You will receive a detailed written report and presentation of the findings.
Step 2: Improvement Blueprinting
A full and detailed analysis of the priority areas for improvement and development ofs bespoke solutions that unlock the Value identified in Step 1 as efficiently as possible. It ensures that existing systems, competencies and business objectives have been taken into account. The blueprinting report sets out an implementation programme as a project plan, detailing actions and responsibilities.
Careful planning is important essential for effective and efficient implementation of improvement projects. AVT can deliver the detailed programme for clients to 'do it themselves', OR we can 'show you how' OR 'do it for you'. We have the capabilities, and flexibility, to adapt to your needs and resources.
Step 3: Implementation Support
AVT offers hands-on support for the implementation of the agreed AFIs. Assistance and support can range from as little as remote monitoring (e.g. quarterly project audits), through to on-site, full-programme management, including staff training and project related KPI management to change the @ptitude of operational staff.
AVT's Condition Monitoring Training courses are BINDT approved.
For more information or to book an audit please call us on 0161 486 3737 or send a contact form